Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Opeler
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1971 Opel GT parts including 1.9L engine, 4spd transmission , rear axle assembly, steering rack, windshields and other glass. Moving,need to clean out shed. Have some other odds and ends also. Any reasonable offer accepted.

·
Registered
893 Posts
yes my passenger side seat is missing the handle for the back rest adjustment and the spring
below is a pic when i pulled it apart yesterday thinking I just need to replace the (fix bolt from ogts)
As I went to pull the seat out I realized the lever was missing
I think that's all I need I have never seen the inside of a seat for a gt so not sure if I'm missing more than that>
Thank you in advance for your help
seat 1.jpg
seat 2.jpg

·
Opeler
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes my passenger side seat is missing the handle for the back rest adjustment and the spring
below is a pic when i pulled it apart yesterday thinking I just need to replace the (fix bolt from ogts)
I think that's all I need I have never seen the inside of a seat for a gt so not sure if I'm missing more than that>
Thank you in advance for your help View attachment 424481 View attachment 424482
[/QUO
Thank you in advance for your help View attachment 424481 View attachment 424482
Sorry. No seat parts.

·
Opel Rallier since 1977
1,089 Posts
Might be interested in engine and trans. Can you give any history on those? Or post a pix to see if they have been kept indoors? I am OK with rebuidable cores, just not rust buckets!

Will be coming back from Maine in about 1.5 weeks past your area. Are you available in the daytime? Tnx...

·
Opeler
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Might be interested in engine and trans. Can you give any history on those? Or post a pix to see if they have been kept indoors? I am OK with rebuidable cores, just not rust buckets!

Will be coming back from Maine in about 1.5 weeks past your area. Are you available in the daytime? Tnx...

I'll get pics tonight after work. Engine and transmission are outside on a dolly covered with a tarp. I work during the day but I'm off the 11th, 16th, 22nd and 23rd.

·
Opel Rallier since 1977
1,089 Posts
Tnx, Taz... We would be heading back on Wed the 19th.....hmmm. If you post pix and it looks OK, we'll see what we can do. How long has it been sitting out of a car?

·
Registered
1 Posts
1971 Opel GT parts including 1.9L engine, 4spd transmission , rear axle assembly, steering rack, windshields and other glass. Moving,need to clean out shed. Have some other odds and ends also. Any reasonable offer accepted.
would you happen to have the steering column with the keys?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts