Opel GT Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,767 Posts
Unfortunately, Todd (Opels unlimited) being unresponsive, per usual, even though he is closest to me and would have a use for all of it.
Try Facebook, as he trolls that every night, and seldom passes on an opportunity to spin his business

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Try Facebook, as he trolls that every night, and seldom passes on an opportunity to spin his business
"business"....

Yeah I've reached out. Might just send it all to the scrappers and be done with it. I'll keep the fiberglass and bumpers. Interior can go too. Need the space more than I need the spares. Donor car will be landing soon.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
I guess he trolls a lot Huh? I tried to get him to sell some items and never heard back. Plus I got booted from "Spacebook" for not giving/using my real name. My Sister in law turned me in. As Forest Gump said
"That's all I gotta say about that" :lmao: Jarrell

·
Opeler
1,124 Posts
Would love the flares, unfortunately my treatments are breaking the bank and I am sure with shipping it would be ball park 5 Benji's. Frak my life:sigh:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Would love the flares, unfortunately my treatments are breaking the bank and I am sure with shipping it would be ball park 5 Benji's. Frak my life:sigh:
I can check on some shipping numbers. obviously I wouldn't want to put anyone in a position to break the bank.... I'm simply not THAT much an asshole.

·
RunOpel
1,234 Posts
Hey Cody do you have a heater core in that parts car? I have one but if you have one that is in better shape than mine in particular the tubes. Mine has deteriorated considerably at the hose end connection. If you do in fact have the heater core, could you send pictures so I could see if its worth buying from you. Thanks :yup:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hey Cody do you have a heater core in that parts car? I have one but if you have one that is in better shape than mine in particular the tubes. Mine has deteriorated considerably at the hose end connection. If you do in fact have the heater core, could you send pictures so I could see if its worth buying from you. Thanks :yup:
Sent you a PM

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
The List Continues To Grow

Still have all of the parts listed above for sale. At this point I'm willing to put a "take it all" price on everything and send it on its merry way to a new owner.....

With that being said, see picture. These are the rims that came off of my GT this past weekend. Tires will need to be replaced, but the (4)wheels are in great shape. A little paint missing on the lip of the rim, but no major dings that I've found...

Let me know if anyone is interested. I think they're worth $50/rim. Feel free to let me know if anyone disagrees...

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Still have all of the parts listed above for sale. At this point I'm willing to put a "take it all" price on everything and send it on its merry way to a new owner.....

With that being said, see picture. These are the rims that came off of my GT this past weekend. Tires will need to be replaced, but the (4)wheels are in great shape. A little paint missing on the lip of the rim, but no major dings that I've found...

Let me know if anyone is interested. I think they're worth $50/rim. Feel free to let me know if anyone disagrees...
Hi- What is the rim width? Diameter 13"? And what is the offset...? Can you tell what brand they are..? Ernie Bello

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Hello Cody I am in need of seat belts full assembly if you have them and some switches as I have some that do not work and door lock knobs please let me know now I'm up and moving again I got the opel itch to fix
Terry are you still looking for seat belts? If so are you trying to go back original, or upgrade to aftermarket seat belts? I upgraded to the 3 point belts. I like them better, safety wise. Jarrell

·
Registered
10 Posts
I could use a heater core. Don't need the entire assembly, just a core. Mine was actually manufactured wrong which ended up causing a leak. Possibly a transmission. I think it could be shipped Greyhound a not cost a fortune.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Terry are you still looking for seat belts? If so are you trying to go back original, or upgrade to aftermarket seat belts? I upgraded to the 3 point belts. I like them better, safety wise. Jarrell
Maybe not I have some stuff coming from mgwinner and couldn't see them in the pic well. I will let you know and thank you for thinking of me

·
Detritus Maximus
2,204 Posts
If Ernie passes on the wheels, I may have an interest, sans tires...

Also, what kind of price on the flares? PM me if you want.

Edit: Ah, helps to read the entire first post.....if you still have them after Christmas, I would like to know.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
If Ernie passes on the wheels, I may have an interest, sans tires...

Also, what kind of price on the flares? PM me if you want.

Edit: Ah, helps to read the entire first post.....if you still have them after Christmas, I would like to know.
Still have the flares looking to get $250 + shipping FOR THE SET. OGTS has them for $355 +shipping

Rims are confirmed 13x6, +15. Cromodora CD39 wheels.
willing to let them go for $50/wheel +shipping. Don't have spoons, but can probably get the tires pulled fairly easily.

Feel free to send me a PM so I get the notification and can get back to you all sooner.

·
Detritus Maximus
2,204 Posts
Since we don't seem to have a 'reputation' or seller rating feature anymore, I thought I would post here that Doc (Cody) has been an excellent person to work with.
The parts arrived today and are great!
Thank you, very much, Cody.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts