Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a sad day I must say because I am having to sell my 1972 Opel GT. I have listed below the link to my ad. We are original owners and I really want to see it go to a good home. Thats why I wanted to post on here because I know it would be going to a good place. If anyone is interested please respond or call me. The phone number is in the ad. Thank you.

1972 Opel GT

·
Über Genius
9,529 Posts
I honestly think you might be in the ballpark on your price. The hard part is it's not currently running.
If you post more pictures of the problem areas then you will have a better response.

Belly pan, rockers, dash, etc.

I sold one from Arizona that was rust free, as you describe, that was a bit more rough than yours on the interior but had a complete paint job. I got $1700 for it. But I demonstrated that the engine ran though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
corrections

Thank you for your input and I will work on getting more pictures up of it. Let me make the correction tho. The opel does not drive = roadworthy, however, that does not mean that she does not start. The fuel line is disconnected from the tank and the battery is dead, but last I tried, she cranked over and would fire up as long as someone fed gas into the carb.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Price reduced!!!!!

I have reduced the price on my 1972 Opel GT to $1,500. She needs a good home where someone has the time and money to work on her. I unfortunatly ran out of both and am now having to sell. If you are interested or would like to come see it or even make me an offer please let me know. Thank you below is the ad i have posted with the info about the car.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/3453319135.html

·
AKA "Krhyme Fox"
305 Posts
I have reduced the price on my 1972 Opel GT to $1,500. She needs a good home where someone has the time and money to work on her. I unfortunatly ran out of both and am now having to sell. If you are interested or would like to come see it or even make me an offer please let me know. Thank you below is the ad i have posted with the info about the car.
The guys on here are great, but I'd change it from the link to edit the listing to the public version. I didn't touch anything on it. Anyway, good luck selling it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts