Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1972 opel GT with 70k actual miles for sale

Dear Folks,
I bought this car from the original owner I was going to keep it but my kid wrecked his truck and now The wife is ticked. It has only had 1000 miles in the last 10 yearsbecause it has been stored inside.
It is perfect with all original parts( including Solex carb-Autolite WEBER on it now) What is Best way to sell it?
It is a gem. I have all the original invoice warranty papers. Not a rip in the interior, or a door ding outside. It is ORANGE(i.e. "Fireglow red") I only want it to go to a good home. I promised the guy I bought it from. ( I just called him And he said pass it on to someone who would enjoy it.
Original wheels and trim rings. Original gas cap Not a better example of an origonal low mileage GT in the North west, maybe the west. I don't want to sell (but I have to)
I really want to put it up for adoption with visitation rights.. I don't want it to go to some owner that will not appreciate it ! Any Thoughts?
John Clark
Spokane wa
509 927 0292 home
509 926 4900 office

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1972 OPEL GT with70K mi up for adoption

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Folks,
I bought this car from the original owner I was going to keep it but my kid wrecked his truck and now The wife is ticked. It has only had 1000 miles in the last 10 yearsbecause it has been stored inside.
It is perfect with all original parts( including Solex carb-Autolite WEBER on it now) What is Best way to sell it?
It is a gem. I have all the original invoice warranty papers. Not a rip in the interior, or a door ding outside. It is ORANGE(i.e. "Fireglow red") I only want it to go to a good home. I promised the guy I bought it from. ( I just called him And he said pass it on to someone who would enjoy it.
Original wheels and trim rings. Original gas cap Not a better example of an origonal low mileage GT in the North west, maybe the west. I don't want to sell(but I have To)
Really I want to put it up for adoption with visitation rights.. I don't want it to go to some owner that will not appreciate it ! Any Thoughts?
John Clark
Spokane wa
509 927 0292 home
509 926 4900 office

·
415 Posts
Give us the details of the adoption and some photos

·
Super Moderator
5,928 Posts
John,

I merged your two threads. Only one per customer. Well, only one thread per topic.

We have a very good Ad Board, if you would like to use it. And eBay has some success in selling Opel GT's, although the certainty of giving it a good home is less. And if it is REALLY nice, one of our German Opeler's might take it home, so the visitation could be a bit troublesome...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the tip. I will post it on the Add Board. I think it is Really nice,but I am biased for sure. Will try to attach photos.
Are the guys in Germany interested in GTs?

Thank you for combining the posts. As to the details I think $6500 is about right Less if I get weekends and major Holidays.but it has to be seen .
John

·
boomerang opeler
5,636 Posts
john clark said:
Are the guys in Germany interested in gt's?
john have a look on the right side of the main board theres a link to the german opel sites they are crazy about there gt's

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is original paint. One fender has an old repair on it. The hood has some rock chips(Repaired)
I submitted some photos on the ad board but i will try again. They were from an old digital camera and open up with Corel so they might not open up

·
Registered
1 Posts
about your GT

If you haven't already sold it, would you take some pics of the vacuum lines and e-mail them to me? my adress is [email protected], or if you know where i can get a vacuum diagram for a '72 GT. I appriciate it thanks

·
Administrator
10,231 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
1972 OPEL GT with70K mi up for adoption

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Folks,
Original wheels and trim rings. Original gas cap Not a better example of an origonal low mileage GT in the North west, maybe the west. I don't want to sell(but I have To)
Really I want to put it up for adoption with visitation rights.. I don't want it to go to some owner that will not appreciate it ! Any Thoughts?
John Clark
Spokane wa
509 927 0292 home
509 926 4900 office
Still for sale?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts