I'm selling my 73 Opel Manta that I had restored in running order. Here is a little history of the car. This Manta was stored on a farm in North Carolina for about 27 years. It made its way to Texas where I work on it for several years. This is a really nice little car. It is fun to drive it and everywhere I go people would compliment the Manta. Here is a list of items that I replace new: Front, rotors, brakes, ball joints, axle bearings, and shocks. Rear, rotors, brakes, bearings, and shocks. Also, replace axle bellows, spark plugs, and cables.
Replace belts, fuel pump, and tires. Repainted the car with silver metallic which is the original color of the car. This car is automatic. And other items that needed reconditioning. There are a few things that need further work on it. The AC does not work and the brakes seem a little soft. The gas level gauge does not work. The original mileage is 73373. There is a set of keys to this car. I have a clear title for the Manta. I'm asking for cash on this Manta or Zelle payment, No other payments are preferred. If you have any questions, I will respond to them. Please give me a few days to do so. YouTube Link: