Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Opeler
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a wonderful garage queen in Los Angeles that i'm looking to sell. It's a 1974 Ascona wagon with a 1970 high compression block, 1972 hardened seats head, 1975 big brake ATE, 1975 4 speed manual trans, crack free dash, great 2 stage paint job. It needs a head gasket due to leaking oil from cork gasket @ timing chain. It still runs well in spite of this.....i just don't go on the freeway. I've gotten too old to work on it to do what it needs. $3500

omc 2005
omc 2005
opelwagon (my car)

OMC 2005
OMC 2005
Resuming fun run

·
Opeler
630 Posts
Wow- I would love to, but I don't think I can convince my wife, LOL. I love the Ascona wagon, such a nice design.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Was this a blue car that you painted white. Would like to see more pics. Is the body rust free?

Where are you located?

·
Opeler
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Formerly blue. Has some rust in the usual areas. Always a CA car. If it were a mint show car, the asking price would be higher. However, the paint job done in 2004 is holding up nicely.

·
Opeler
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Los Angeles, CA
Formerly blue. Has some rust in the usual areas. Always a CA car. If it were a mint show car, the asking price would be higher. However, the paint job done in 2004 is holding up nicely.
IMG_0124.JPG

Attachments

·
Opeler
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Previous photos: The good. Here are the bad and the ugly ones. We've all seen better. We've all seen worse. $3500

Attachments

·
Opeler
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My observation is that this is a tough room for selling a car. No one wants my wagon and have not had any offers. :-( Mine runs great too. Guess i'll have to pay for another year of registration due in 2 weeks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts