Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I received this abandoned manta the other day. I’m looking to take a few pieces for my 75 then pass the car along. It’s free to any forum member that wants it, no keys no title but looks complete. Pass. Window has shattered, some dents some rust but not too bad. I am not parting out, must take whole car. Located in sedro Woolley, wa

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wish it were closer to me! If anyone does pick this car up and is going to part it out, I'd love to grab a few small parts off of it.

·
Registered
The Young One
660 Posts
Dang it! Too bad I am in Indiana! That would be a fun beater car! I could make some good youtube videos of it. Also just for fun what transmission does it have?

Sam

·
Detritus Maximus
3,190 Posts
But how rusty is it in the usual spots? is it worth saving?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It’s actually a decent car and I think it deserves being saved, part of why I won’t part it out. It rolls and steers nicely, the vinyl top was removed before the roof could rot, it looks completely stock/unmolested. I can take more pictures and attempt to roll the motor over tomorrow if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If no one takes the car by the end of the weekend I will start selling parts. I don’t have a lot of free time to put towards pulling/packing/shipping so big or hard to remove items I likely won’t pull.

·
Registered
The Young One
660 Posts
If I were even a few hours away I would take it But I am in Indiana so that is a few days trip. This is a good car for free!

·
Celtic Lady
7 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The post you quoted states that the vehicle is located in sedro Woolley, WA.

Reactions: opelgtboy70

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Car is gone

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes

1 - 20 of 24 Posts