Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Craig here in Surprise. I have both a 75 Manta and a 74 Ascona. as well as the C&D Ascona.
I didn't realize there is another Opeler in the area other than Roy, Doug, John w/the maroon GT and the gentleman from Goodyear.
The brakes look rebuilt, Are they? I'm not in need of anything right now but guess I could always use them down the road. Maybe some of the other parts as well.
I'm leaving on the 11th to go back east and will be back in October/Nov.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Craig here in Surprise. I have both a 75 Manta and a 74 Ascona. as well as the C&D Ascona.
I didn't realize there is another Opeler in the area other than Roy, Doug, John w/the maroon GT and the gentleman from Goodyear.
The brakes look rebuilt, Are they? I'm not in need of anything right now but guess I could always use them down the road. Maybe some of the other parts as well.
I'm leaving on the 11th to go back east and will be back in October/Nov.
Hi Craig I have had this car for about a year now. Its my understanding that the brakes with replace with rebuilt ones within 6 months of my buying it. I am replacing the running gear (motor, trans, f & r suspension) over to NB Miata components, so there are some Manta parts that I will not be using. It would be great if wanted to stop by and look at the stuff I have.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Hi Craig I have had this car for about a year now. Its my understanding that the brakes with replace with rebuilt ones within 6 months of my buying it. I am replacing the running gear (motor, trans, f & r suspension) over to NB Miata components, so there are some Manta parts that I will not be using. It would be great if wanted to stop by and look at the stuff I have.
Not sure what NB in front of Miata means.
I'm going to the show @ Fountain Hills this morning so a bit closer to you. Would you, by chance, be going there?
Turns out that the 75 Manta is not interchangeable with 74 and newer but your parts would fir my older car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts