1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,397 Posts
That Manta has been rusted away. I'm curious to see the floor boards without any carpeting ...
The interior doesn't really look too great, but it seems complete as the one picture can show. There's something aftermarket in the R/H gage cluster. Good: It has A/C.

If the floorboards are like I expect them to be, this car is 500 bucks for parts.

Dieter

Reactions: Manta Rallier

·
Administrator
10,229 Posts
That Manta has been rusted away. I'm curious to see the floor boards without any carpeting ...
The interior doesn't really look too great, but it seems complete as the one picture can show. There's something aftermarket in the R/H gage cluster. Good: It has A/C.

If the floorboards are like I expect them to be, this car is 500 bucks for parts.

Dieter
No front jack point on the driver's side and there is barely one on the passenger side. I'll bet the rails are toast.

Frame rails are the ones that usually go first in the northeast. I went to look at a local Manta a few years back. It was in great shape, the interior was nice, wondered why he only wanted $300 for it. Then I looked underneath and both frame rails had separate from the body and were hanging down about an inch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts