Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
1996 Opel Calibra
7,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be part of a family cookout and cruise-in for the neighborhood that I am putting together

We will have full use of the clubhouse, playground and pool : http://www.goindesign.com/wp/Pics.html

I have also invited the local Pontiac club and other neighbors are encouraged to invite their local clubs too. So think of it as a group summer party for a couple of local clubs.

Bring what you want to put on the grille, drink and some swimming trunks.

Starts about noon, and will go till at least 9 PM (When the pool closes)

1996 Opel Calibra
7,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OH and ....

Did I mention my birthday is the 24th :) Just figured I would throw that out there :)

1996 Opel Calibra
7,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

1996 Opel Calibra
7,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dont be shy RSVP.. I know we have others that are coming but havent RSVPd

1996 Opel Calibra
7,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bouncing..

1996 Opel Calibra
7,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lets not forget..

Its the 25th..

Have about 6 cars that have confirmed.. :) Might be 7 if I get off my butt and put a set of foot pedals into Kevins GT.

1996 Opel Calibra
7,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tommorrow !!

4-5 hours.. Its not too bad a drive. :)

1996 Opel Calibra
7,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Too funny..

1996 Opel Calibra
7,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It was in the link above..

But that doesnt matter.. change of location to my house. (Good thing I cleaned the garage)

The main event was canceled due to weather.

· Registered
143 Posts
Although the weather did not cooperate, I had a great time with Charles, Tommy and Jake today. Good friends, good beer and great cars...what could be better? After a little car talk at Charles', we enjoyed a selection of over 300 beers at Sedona Tap House. Then the excitement started. A clutch adjustment, a weird firing problem and a loose rear wheel all were resolved with no major issues.

Attachments

Reactions: MICAH1

· 101st Airborne 1/327 Inf
1,328 Posts
Jake and I made it back from Richmond at 8:30 and 9:00 last night. Wow..... that was a lot of rain!!!!! Everytime we took a road break folks would come up to the cars with ........... OPEL GT'S!!! have not seen one of these forever! Hell.. this guy and his wife followed us from the road to the WaWa. The Kool thing about it was this guy used to have a 1970 GT so he runs out of his truck, hugs us, and shouts, fellow opelers. The guy looks in the engine bay and begain to sound like Rally Bob. The guys at the Autozone across the street ask... what cars are those..YOU KNOW THEY WERE YOUNG.:ugh:

Anyway this was a great opel meeting so Charles, keep them coming!!!!! :yup:

· Registered
8 Posts
Hey Guys I put a remark to a different section, let me say you guys said everything I said. It was a great drive , luncheon , and fellowship with the good people of Midlothian. Thanks again for the fellowship and I can say for Thomas too we enjoys everything.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.