Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Non Civilian
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this while I was surfing the net. Looks like it will be here in 2006.

http://www.conceptcarz.com/view/vehicle.aspx?carID=8518&showID=50&vehicleTypeID=0

HHR comes well equipped from the factory with two model levels: LS and LT. The LT also comes in two packages – 1LT and 2LT. The LS and 1LT are powered by an Ecotec 2.2L four-cylinder rated at 140 horsepower (104 kw) and 150 lb.-ft. of torque (207 Nm). An Ecotec 2.4L four-cylinder is standard in the 2LT and is available in the 1LT; it delivers 170 horsepower (126 kw) and 170 lb.-ft. of torque (235 Nm). A five-speed manual transmission is standard and an electronically controlled four-speed automatic is available in all models.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Front wheel drive and a possible PT Cruiser styling. But it will have a getrag 5 speed standard, with a 4 speed hydromatic option. Sorry, I'm just not to wild about the pregnant jelly bean styling of the newer crop of cars. It used to be you could look at a car and know what it was, now you have to check out the hood or grill badges to be sure.

·
Non Civilian
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i could car less about the car, i just want the motor. i can just wait for some dumba$$ kid to wreck his and i,ll pick it up. then i,ll just recycle the plastic. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.