Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ladies and Germs, I'm offering my complete Opel GT inventory for sale to you good folks or anybody else who'd be interested. I have over 100 pictures and about three pages of description so it's probably too much to post here, but if you are interested, please get in touch and I'll be happy to send you what I've put together.

In short, what I'm offering is a complete nearly-dead stock 1973 GT with a very good body; a wrecked but drivable 1969 GT with a lot of upgraded systems including a complete AC system; a complete 2.0L turbo engine from an Opel Calibra, with controller and wiring harness; a 5-speed Getrag transmission from the same vehicle; and a whole bunch of other goodies.

Here are a selected few fotos. Honestly they're not beautiful, but some love and labor and the included turbo engine could turn out at least one real rocket ship!

I'm in Central Texas and I'd like to sell the entire package to one buyer for $10K – but frankly I'm not clear on what its really worth. Anyway, if you're interested, please get in touch and I can send you some info and answer your questions. You can reach me via Matt at Schulmans dot com

Opel On !

·
Opeler
1,303 Posts
Ladies and Germs, I'm offering my complete Opel GT inventory for sale to you good folks or anybody else who'd be interested. I have over 100 pictures and about three pages of description so it's probably too much to post here, but if you are interested, please get in touch and I'll be happy to send you what I've put together.

In short, what I'm offering is a complete nearly-dead stock 1973 GT with a very good body; a wrecked but drivable 1969 GT with a lot of upgraded systems including a complete AC system; a complete 2.0L turbo engine from an Opel Calibra, with controller and wiring harness; a 5-speed Getrag transmission from the same vehicle; and a whole bunch of other goodies.

I'm in Central Texas and I'd like to sell the entire package to one buyer for $10K -- but frankly I'm not clear on what its really worth. Anyway, if you're interested, please get in touch and I can send you some info and answer your questions. You can reach me via Matt at Schulmans dot com

Opel On !
Could you post a few pictures here? It would help generate interested parties in reaching out.
Best of luck!

·
Registered
1969 Opel Gt 1.9 Automatic
399 Posts
Parting out the purple one might be the best way to go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts