Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
10,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GT's available in Canton, OH.
2 GT's were removed from an estate and are now in a salavge yard. The driver who towed them there is trying to stop them from being crushed.
He said the red one is restoreable and the other a parts car. The red one was in inside storage when the door was "stolen".
If interested, DM me for his number.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Cloud Car Sky

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I'd like to see the dodge dakota behind the yellow gt
Almost looks like one of the rare convertible models from the 1st gen era

·
Registered
44 Posts
I talked to the tow driver Shawn and he gave me a lot of details on the two GT's. He also send me a couple more pics of the cars. He is a former GT owner and really hates these two to be crushed by the scrap yard he works for. If anyone is really interested please let me or Gary know and we will get you his contact info. But from what Shawn says they may not be there for very long and we don't need anymore GT's making their way to GT heaven. If I get time later on this week I will try to make a trip there and get more pictures of the inside and engine.

Attachments

·
Detritus Maximus
3,190 Posts
I see two good windshields...although one has a scratch?...and the yellow one has some aftermarket steering wheel. Seats in red one might have decent seat backs.
And defroster rear window.

·
Opeler
681 Posts
I spoke with the driver as well a couple of days ago. He said one of the windshields was cracked and was not sure how much rust as he just got them. Not sure what the yard wants for both. I'm 3 hours away which means 6 hour round trip. Not sure my wife would allow me to get two more GTs. :(

·
Registered
The Young One
668 Posts
I spoke with the driver as well a couple of days ago. He said one of the windshields was cracked and was not sure how much rust as he just got them. Not sure what the yard wants for both. I'm 3 hours away which means 6 hour round trip. Not sure my wife would allow me to get two more GTs. :(
I am about 3 hours away as well. Getting both of them would be a long drive since my grandpa has only one trailer. So if the price is right I might be interested in one of them.

It also looks like there is a triumph spitfire beside the yellow gt

·
Registered
2 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts