Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMC Members,
Just wanted to take a minute to let you all know that you will soon be receiving the first 3 Blitzes of 2005, and all at once. Between me taking over the Editor position already being behind a bit and my difficulties locating a suitable printer, things have been a bit log-jammed. As a result The Jan and Feb issues were finished basicly the same time, and about when the March was due to go out, so I quick wrapped that one up too to save the club a bit on postage. (Call it 30 more pizzas in August and the savings really hits home better.)

I also wanted to take this opportunity to remind OMC members that they get 3 free adds per year in the Blitz, and all they have to do is send them to me. Also, any club get togethers that wannt to get the word about before their event should let me know too, I'll certainly print them too.

I'm also looking for as many pictures as I can get, preferably group photos and photos worthy of making the cover shot. Please pass them along to me too if you can, I'll even scan in film pictures for you if you need me to.

And lastly, articles ard article suggestions are always welcome too. I'll even do all the typing for you, if you have done something worth sharing, as long as you give me a call to tell me about it and send me some good pictures. I'm here for you, after all.

Thanks for understanding guys, and gals, and look for the new OMC web site coming soon too!

Oh yeah, if you're not a member of the Opel Motorsports Club, and you want to become one, please contact me for details.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.