Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2005 Spring AutoFair will be held at the Lowe's Motor Speedway in Charlotte, North Carolina on April 7th thru April 10th. The show date for the car clubs will be Saturday, April 9th.
The Spring AutoFair has always been the best of the two AutoFair's held each year. Usually, there are over 100,000 people that show up which means great exposure for Opels.
Everyone who has an Opel and wants to attend, please contact me at 704-782-1866 or [email protected] (O's, not zeros in Ooooner). The Carolina Opel Club is the host club for the event. We have reserved 10 spaces but can ask for more if we have a great turnout. There will be 3 trophies awarded. "Best In Show", "Second Place" and "Honorable Mention".
If you would like to attend and need a place to stay, I can arrange for motel accommodations. Depending on the number of people showing up, we may have burgers and dogs for lunch at our tent.
This show is a great way to start the summer off showing your Opel so consider attending and contact me for more information. You will receive 2 free passes to get you and a friend into the infield where a lot the vendors are located and a car pass to get your Opel into the show area.
Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Food Lion AutoFair

I just got off the phone with you. Thanks for all the info and the invite. I will be there!

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I still give you all props when talking about the car. I sometimes try to fake a conversation about the inner workings of an Opel, but my ignorance shows through quickly! I am quick to let people know that you built her and I just dressed her up for the show.
I look forward to meeting you. Thanks again for building such a great car!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts