Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Opeler
51 Posts
2007 Gt

How wonderful to read and sad at the same time.

·
Opeling since 1991!
313 Posts
:( Where was my invite?

I would have paid to had the privilege to be there! I might have even driven my Solstice there from NY.

I hate the North East even more now! Nothing happens up here any more.

I will just have to wait until Sept to set my eyes upon the new GT when I am in Germany for the auto show.

·
'72 Opel GT (Sara)
2,119 Posts
:( Where was my invite?

I would have paid to had the privilege to be there! I might have even driven my Solstice there from NY.

I hate the North East even more now! Nothing happens up here any more.

I will just have to wait until Sept to set my eyes upon the new GT when I am in Germany for the auto show.
But, you are only about four hours from the plant where they are being built - that is pretty cool... :cool:

·
Opeling since 1991!
313 Posts
And that place is locked down pretty well, too. :) I know that from my Solstice purchase.

·
Mid-West Opeler
2,402 Posts

·
Mid-West Opeler
2,402 Posts
Thanks.

It would be nice if we could get the Comments back or if the member had followed site
guide lines and used descriptive photo titles.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sorry for dragging up these dead threads, but a close of friend of mine was on a Solstice/Sky run out of Temecula, and ran into this group on highway 243 towards Idyllwild. These photos are very close to where I live. Sad I never really knew anything about them then. Was buying totally the opposite direction in an FJ Cruiser.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts