Opel GT Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts
Um, that would be two. Actually about 30 million... Canucks, that is:veryhappy
...and I know of at least one Canuck who has a kph speedo in his GT na na na :)

...and I know of at least one Canuck who has a kph speedo in his GT na na na :)
Um, two, as I got one from a Euro member last year. Oh wait, my GT is in pieces in my garage waiting to be hooked to my body rotisserie, and the dash is in the storage room in the basement. So ALMOST "in" a GT...:banghead:

Now for them to bring back the Manta :)

You would see the Blue Max put together in record time and driven across country ;)

Charles

Um, two, as I got one from a Euro member last year. Oh wait, my GT is in pieces in my garage waiting to be hooked to my body rotisserie, and the dash is in the storage room in the basement. So ALMOST "in" a GT...:banghead:
Um, three, I have one in my GT that I got from across the pond and another one on the shelf(does that make 4?) which I believe is for a 1.1 (different "W" # than the one I have installed, don't recall the number though.)

I wonder what will happen to the wrecked GT. It is a tragedy that happended.

Did they, meaning GM, have a corresponding simultaneous introduction of the GT to the only people on the planet that can legally buy one? It would be as if the new Pontiac G8 had only been introduced in Melbourne and not in Chicago as well.

That aside, seems like they catered more to the OpelGT community than they did when they announced the Sky.

And with such low production numbers compared to the Sky Redline I am 99.999% sure that there is no difference at all in the drivetrain. I would even go so far to suggest that the Opel GT meets and exceeds US bumper regulations (unless Europe is higher)

I did find the album although the link doesn't work any longer.

The reason that I asked was that this car has appeared on Craigslist though I didn't see pictures of this car specifically in that album.

1973 Opel GT - Classic Sports Car

Please excuse my ignorance but I can't seem to recognize the top signature and can't attribute it to anyone involved with Opel. Who's is it?

I do recognize Chris Pinn, Chief Engineer of the 2007 GT as well as Chuck Jordan Lead Designer of the Original GT.

Believe the top signature to be that of Morad Nasser (spelling?)

I did find the album although the link doesn't work any longer.

The reason that I asked was that this car has appeared on Craigslist though I didn't see pictures of this car specifically in that album.

1973 Opel GT - Classic Sports Car

Please excuse my ignorance but I can't seem to recognize the top signature and can't attribute it to anyone involved with Opel. Who's is it?

I do recognize Chris Pinn, Chief Engineer of the 2007 GT as well as Chuck Jordan Lead Designer of the Original GT.

Right you are

:banghead: yup should have cleaned the glass's thats who I was thinkin of but the name I had wrong...

thanks for the correction

Its Ehrhard Schnell

Norbert:yup:

Gary, where is the photo album that is linked in this thread?
Fixed the link.

Note: After the site was hacked a few years back, the photo gallery folder was changed From: /photos/
To: /photopost/

Links to pics in older posts will work if you change the url also, drop a post in the "bugs Forum" and a Moderator will update any bad links.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.