Opel GT Forum banner

141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
'72 Opel GT (Sara)
2,119 Posts
Matt, you mean we hope to find a door handle with the same code that matches your ignition. If you have two codes, one key will not work. Also I will be bringing the key cutting tool and several precut keys. as well. I have coded. If you have blanks, we might be able to help you out.
Keith
Also two gas caps without keys for the can of keys
Right - that's what I meant. I guess I didn't think that one through very well :confused:. I have some blanks I will be bringing as well...

Thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I made it

I left Long Island at 12:30 am and arrived at the hotel at 3:30 pm.. I'm going to look for Keithetc.. my cell is 516 410-5447 and I'm in room 200...for tonite only.. then probably switching rooms tomorrow.. Met an Opel owner named Keith and his wife in the hotel.. he hasnt yet joined the group..

Hope everyone else has as safe a trip as I had ..

·
Senior Contributor
5,005 Posts
Roy,
Mike Lane and I are coming down for sure, please save a couple of passes for us. Thanks,

·
Opel Addicts
2,465 Posts
We are packed and ready to leave. Don McLean is here and we plan to leave around 6:30 am. We are meeting up with Tom Cavataio around 8:00 a.m. Then plan to meet up with John and Connie Dickerson around 10:30 to 11:00 a.m.

Depending on the number of stops and the weather, we should get there sometime around 3:30 - 4:00 (hopefully)

See everyone then

·
Super Moderator
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Have a great and safe trip everyone! I have already been over to the hotel and there are already some Opelers there!

The weather looks like it is going to cooperate as well!

·
Super Moderator
8,172 Posts
Craig;
There will be name tags, Roy got them last week. The packages will be handed out Friday night in the conference room. Harold is the infamous(?) "hrcollinsjr" on this site, a shifty-eyed, no-account....wait, that's me.....never mind:D

I'm away from the 'net for awhile and this is what happens! :p

Harold

·
Super Moderator
8,172 Posts
For those attending the AutoFair early, Food Lion grocery stores are the sponsor and have two dollar off coupons in their stores. If we, Roy & I, get going early enough Friday I'll try to drop off some extras that I picked up. You'll have passes Saturday!

Harold

·
Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
7,484 Posts
I know I havent been here much recently.. BUt will be in Charlotte be it with my 06 GTO, the Kadett leaks badly and I have to drive through the center of TS Hanna tonight as I cant leave here till much later.

Charles

141 - 150 of 150 Posts