Opel GT Forum banner

2009 opel's in my yard

5K views 43 replies 10 participants last post by  Polker 
#1 ·
Thought I would start this thread to let every one know that is is about time for Opel's in my yard again. WOW, Time goes by. I am shooting for the first sat in June again. June 6th. Maybe the rain will go somewhere else this year. as before just bring yourself. I will supply the food. you supply the talk.:haha: don't even have to bring an Opel. Just the interest. As before there may be some other cars. That is all right. I like all old cars. I am trying to get a guy to bring a 1969 Corvette. The grown up Opel If you will. So start thinking about it:lmao:

#2 ·
address

I guess I should put my address here. I live in the north central part of Indiana. A little town called Colfax. 46035 is the zip for mapquest, The address is 300 n. Columbia st. This will start in the AM. 10 or 11. no problem here:haha:
Check out the User cp. social events. to see other years of this event. If you have any thing to get rid of or sell, post it on here. TX# here is 765-430-6921 if you need more info

#3 ·
Just a reminder to all. Events like this can be added to the calendar and they will show up in the Upcoming Events block on the main page. Just click on the Calendar link and then on Add Event. You can put info and a link to the thread in the post.

#7 ·
Hey Paul,
I'm looking forward to getting together with you and the other mid-Westers. This is a fun event, and gets better every year. For those that haven't made it to Colfax yet, take a look at the Opels in my Yard group here: http://www.opelgt.com/forums/groups/opel-s-my-yard.html Let's hope that all the rain we got last year bought us a little "Weather Karma" for this year. :D
Cheers,
Ron in Indy

#8 ·
Paul
As the saying goes " Lord willing and the river don't rise" I plan on being there. I know last year I had a graduation pop up on me but I think I have most of the inlaws and outlaws out of school now. Your event is a good time and I hope it continues to get bigger.
John

#11 ·
Oh yes, back to the opel as a doorprize, It is a 2008 Opel GT, Black in color. :eek: of course it is 1/24th scale made by Maisto. if you think you may be able to make it,could you PM me or email or whatever, That way I can plan the food:haha: Lets hope for great weather this year:)

#22 ·
Paul:

We will not be coming this year. My school isn't out until Friday and we are leaving the next week for vacation.

Vickie & Allen

#24 ·
Got room for one more?

Paul,
At this point, I have intentions to try to make it to your gathering of Opels on Saturday, June 6th. My role as a caregiver for my Mom is something that changes from day to day but as it is today, my brother may be able to cover that weekend. I'll let you know if I can not make it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.