Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Opel Addicts
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

It is time to start planning your summer, so mark your calendar for Saturday, July 17! This is the date of this year's Ohio/NW PA Opel Meet. The Meet will be here in Tallmadge, OH.

Allen and I will provide the food, just bring your choice of beverage. (please try to let us know if you are coming so we can plan for food. But, I always over prepare food, so if you want to come last minute that is fine.)

If you have a long drive or just want to spend more time to visit, please feel free to stay here. If you need directions, please contact us.

Looking forward to seeing you in July!

Vickie & Allen

Remember: NE Ohio/Western PA is ONLY the name of the group... we have Opelers attending from all over Ohio, PA, MI and on occasion IL and VA. So, please come join us!

·
Opel Addicts
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump up for weekend reading

·
Opeler
479 Posts
I'm in!!!

:veryhappy Annie & I are in!

·
Opel Addicts
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Opel Intern
1,290 Posts
I'm sure gonna try! I have to get through these brakes and then hopefully my exhaust, but then I'll fly on over there! Maybe I could help clear up some of those electrical gremlins while I'm out there.

·
Opel Addicts
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm sure gonna try! I have to get through these brakes and then hopefully my exhaust, but then I'll fly on over there! Maybe I could help clear up some of those electrical gremlins while I'm out there.
Awesome Jay! You have a long drive... feel free to come and spend the weekend.

·
Opel Addicts
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
oops wrong info see next post

·
Opel Addicts
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i will come
David:

Great! We are looking forward to meeting you. If you need detailed directions, private message us. I don't know if you have a driveable Opel yet or are just looking for one. But, having an Opel is not a requirement. It is a good time to come and meet a lot of Opelers and get ideas.

·
Opel Addicts
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think I can make it, Kirby (depending on his work schedule) is probably coming as well.
Sam, Great! Looking forward to seeing you both again!

·
Opel Addicts
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
94 Posts
hey, i want to mention if someone has a spare Weber they want to part with, bring it. i'm still interested in getting one. i won't have the whole car painted but the front half will be so i can show off that part. :veryhappy

·
Opel Addicts
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Only two more weeks.... get your plans made to come!

·
Opel Intern
1,290 Posts
I'm still working on getting the right wheels bearings from RockAuto... this is the 3rd go in 3 weeks...

If I get them in time, I'll be sure to be there!

·
Opel Addicts
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Keeping the fingers crossed for you Jay!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts