Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Opeler
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
North Alabama British Motoring Society (NABMS) is sponsoring its annual EuroBrit Car and Motorcycle Show at Dublin Park in Madison Alabama on June 4th. Open to all European makes and models. Expanded classes this year with judging by participants in the show. See http://nabms.org/EuroBrit/2010/EuroBritHome.htm for more info.

Don't let my Opel be the only Opel in the show. Come by and enter your Opel so you can vote for my cars :D

· Opeler
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Don't mean to scare anyone away but the man hisself - Harold has been known to make an appearance to this. :yup: Doesn't usually bring an Opel but sometimes brings friends with interesting cars. :D

· Super Moderator
8,419 Posts
Don't mean to scare anyone away but the man hisself - Harold has been known to make an appearance to this. :yup: Doesn't usually bring an Opel but sometimes brings friends with interesting cars. :D
HEY! I did one year and you didn't. :D Coulda/woulda brought you a replacement part that you blamed for your 'no show' if you would have called. :yup:

May be in your neck of the woods tomorrow (Mar. 17). Did you get that Pertronix going okay?

Harold

· Opeler
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Show is done, was a great success. This year 3 Opels showed up. The year of the Opel! :veryhappy Was a pleasure to meet Bear and his lovely better half, Sharon. Their GT is beautiful and took first in class. Mine took second. Harold brought a nice GT. Next year I'll try to do a better job at keeping the Opels together, I promise. :banghead: Especially if I know if more are coming.

Bear/Harold, I'd like to get a copy of the pics that was taken after the show with all 3 GT's together with us if possible please.

Wendell

· '72 Opel GT (Sara)
2,119 Posts
Sorry I missed this Wendell - I did want to make it. However, the weekend just filled up with other stuff that I had to get done. Congrats on getting three there this year!

Matt

· '72 Opel GT (Sara)
2,119 Posts
I think the Georgia group should make an effort to get to this show next year in force. I really enjoyed it a couple years back when I went and was serious about making it this year until a bunch of stuff came up at the last minute.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.