Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Award Winners

Here are some of the award winners!

Attachments

· Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
1996 Opel Calibra
7,929 Posts
Wish I could have made it.. :yup:

At least Carlisle is only a few weeks away.

· Banned
420 Posts
Home at last! :) Enjoyed seeing everyone again and special thanks to the Staff at Hotel Ooooner for their hospitality. WankelGT will probably be checking in ~30mins. from now.

Harold
Nope it was an hour. Guess I am the last one home. It was fun, but I feel like someone has beaten me with a stick lol.

Hey Ooooner, why don't you use your recently uploaded photos for you avatar?:haha:

P.s. Mines BIGGER:banana::eek:uttahere

· Banned
420 Posts
the picture of roy in the pool is why i dont stay at roys during the auto fair events:D
That's why I slept with my back to the wall.:ugh::no1:

· Viking
862 Posts
You guys are having fun, obviously.
Nice photos. Seems like you had a really nice spot there.

This coming fall it`ll be 3 years since I went to the Auto Fair, and I promised my son, a complete car nut (opelola on this site), that I will take him to see the Auto Fair. He saw the speedway last summer, as we spent our holiday with friends in NC, VA and DC. That made his and my wish to go to the Auto Fair even stronger. Sssooooo..... we are going this fall. To the Fall Auto Fair 2011. I`m bringing a different crew this time. My family. Even my wife is coming (Concord Mills Mall....)We can`t wait to get there again. Hoping to see as many as we can of you guys.

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
You guys are having fun, obviously.
Nice photos. Seems like you had a really nice spot there.

This coming fall it`ll be 3 years since I went to the Auto Fair, and I promised my son, a complete car nut (opelola on this site), that I will take him to see the Auto Fair. He saw the speedway last summer, as we spent our holiday with friends in NC, VA and DC. That made his and my wish to go to the Auto Fair even stronger. Sssooooo..... we are going this fall. To the Fall Auto Fair 2011. I`m bringing a different crew this time. My family. Even my wife is coming (Concord Mills Mall....)We can`t wait to get there again. Hoping to see as many as we can of you guys.
Hallgeir....

Great to hear you are coming to the Fall AutoFair! I will make sure Harold is here to welcome you! You will need to come over to Hotel Ooooner for our Friday night BBQ and meet with many friends!

· Viking
862 Posts
Hallgeir....

Great to hear you are coming to the Fall AutoFair! I will make sure Harold is here to welcome you! You will need to come over to Hotel Ooooner for our Friday night BBQ and meet with many friends!
Thanks Roy,

I will come over to Hotel Ooooner this time. I`ve heard so much of that BBQ, and I`m looking forward to meet many Opel friends.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.