Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Opeler
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An all European car & bike show. Starts the evening of Jun 1st with a scenic drive around the Huntsville, AL area ending with a BBQ dinner provided by North Alabama British Motoring Society. Saturday, June 2nd show will be held at Dublin Park in Madison, AL under the trees providing shade and a scenic setting. Coffee, drinks and lunch will be available onsite. All proceeds from the car show and lunch will be donated to Autism Resource Foundation, a local charity involved in several other automotive events in the area.

All European cars and motorcycles are invited to participate.

Last year we had 3 Opel GT's there. Lets see if this year we can get more Opels in attendance.

See http://nabms.org/EuroBrit/2010/EuroBritHome.htm for more info.

· Opeler
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One week till the show. I won't make the Friday evening drive. Maybe I can look down and see the drive happening from 30,000 feet, I should be passing overhead around that time. Out of town during the week before on business, return Friday night in time for the show on Saturday.

· Banned
420 Posts
I'm working on a 76 Audi fox for a guy that hopes to make the show if I'm done with it.

· Super Moderator
8,419 Posts
I'm working on a 76 Audi fox for a guy that hopes to make the show if I'm done with it.
Same guy that brought the Fiat sedan, tan with rally lights, that took the Mayor's award one year.

Harold

P.S. I recently sold the only 'driver' Opel I've had in awhile but still plan to be in attendance. Too many neat cars show up at this event to miss it. :yup:

· Opeler
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Record attendance this year, I think the final tally was 94 cars with only 1 Opel. :ugh: Had a nice variety this year. Check out http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=oa.399331563451023&type=1 for a sample of what there was to see. Hope to see more Opels next year.

Missed ya Harold, heard you missed the bus. Got the window crank, thanks. :yup: Now I have a matching pair.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.