Opel GT Forum banner
181 - 184 of 184 Posts

· Trouble Maker
1,530 Posts
I'm really disappointed that i was not able to attend the Nationals this year (or any meet for that matter). I'm pretty dedicated to Salsa right now. Dieter's old Manta makes progress from time to time and I squirrel away a new part or two for. Testing a lot of stuff out on my Truck with the interior and my KZ750 with paint and polishing, so it'll look in top shape eventually. There's nothing like a cruise with Opels and that's what I miss the most. I'm officially a semi-pro dancer in our company now, learning multiple routines. We performed in Norfolk, VA at the Mambo Room's Anniversary so I wasn't even in GA at the time to swing by. Here's a video of our main routine from the Orlando Salsa Congress in July and the performance from the Mambo Room.

· Registered
974 Posts
Last call!!!!

I am in the process of finalizing the DVD of the pics I have been sent of the
Ga Nationals 2012. This is a "Last Call" for anyone who took pics and would
like to have them on the DVD, as I hope to have it finished this week for those
that would like a copy.

Also, I am working on the Video DVD of all the footage taken on the Mountain Run,
but it's going to take a little longer. It should turn out pretty cool, but I hope to
have it done next week.

Thanks and details later on how to get these.

SteveGT

· Opeler
896 Posts
Per your request

Gene:

Here is the longest distance trophy from the 2012 national event in it's present state. I couldn't sell the living room display, so for now this is it. As a mental note, I have to get Kerri up to Rob's next time to help reset the bar...

Bill

Attachments

· Super Moderator
9,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #184 ·
Gene:

Here is the longest distance trophy from the 2012 national event in it's present state. I couldn't sell the living room display, so for now this is it. As a mental note, I have to get Kerri up to Rob's next time to help reset the bar...

Bill
Thanks for posting the picture Bill, now I have a reference.:veryhappy

181 - 184 of 184 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.