Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2015 Spring AutoFair will be held at the Charlotte Motor Speedway April 9th through the 12th. The "Show" days for our Opel's will be April 11th and 12th.

Hotel Ooooner will be open for business with a full compliment of BBQ, Baby Back Ribs, beer, etc.

Plan to attend!

http://www.charlotte-autofair.com

Any questions? Contact me at [email protected] or [email protected]

More information to come as we get closer to the event!

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Ooooner, Do you have a preferred hotel in the area, just in case ? Thanks
The Holiday Inn Express is where everybody stayed during the Nationals a few months ago. Seems everybody thought it was a good hotel, nice and clean. If you are thinking of going to a hotel, I would get a reservation soon because they will be booked solid during AutoFair weekend.

Holiday Inn Express
7772 Gateway Lane Nw , Concord, NC 28027
1-877-410-6667 (Reservations) 1-704-979-7900 (Front Desk)

Of course, you are more than welcome to stay at Hotel Ooooner (My House) for free! Good food and good people...

· Opel Key Master
5,586 Posts
I should be there, and looking forward to competing for the biggest prize again, if I get that far. Will be showing a 1969 Kadett Rallye this year. Here is a sneak peak underneath!

Attachments

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We have been assigned 10 Spots for the Spring AutoFair. Limited space so make your plans early and let me know....

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Out of the 10 spots alicated to us this Spring, 5 are taken. Laurie & Floyd Schwartz, Mark Glasser, Mark Kirsch, Helmut Gueht and myself.

Others who have mentioned that they may come are Keith Lundholm and Charles Goin. Let me know for sure, one way or the other, ASAP.

If you are interested in attending with your Opel, let me know as soon as possible so you won't be left out in the cold on show day!

Roy

· Army Rotorhead
436 Posts
I really want to go to this one since it was so much fun last year. It is on a weekend when I have military duty so it's a no-go for me. I hope to be able to make it in the fall if you are still doing it.

...if the weather is good keep an eye on the sky. Charlotte is just on the edge of our local flying area...

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I really want to go to this one since it was so much fun last year. It is on a weekend when I have military duty so it's a no-go for me. I hope to be able to make it in the fall if you are still doing it.

...if the weather is good keep an eye on the sky. Charlotte is just on the edge of our local flying area...
Cool! We will keep an eye on the sky! Text me if you can fly over. That would be awesome. :hail::notworthy

My cell is 704-661-3666....

Yep, we will be doing this again in the Fall. Twice a year!

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Roy, I will not be able to make this one, maybe in the fall, The car is not quite ready for a road trip, but thanks for the offer at Hotel Oooooner, Have fun and post lots of pic.....Brad
Brad, no problem... Are you going to try to go to Carlisle? I will be there with other "Southern Boys"! :beerchug:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.