Opel GT Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

· '72 Opel GT (Sara)
2,119 Posts
I wish I could have gone but too many conflicting obligations at home. I hope everyone has a fantastic time! Post pictures please!

· Opel Key Master
5,586 Posts
It's cool Matt, I ended up having problems with the Kadett, so I took your car and decided to try out track day here at the Speedway, well turns out I had problems...ugh...with yours. It will be ready to pick up sometime in April...2016!

But seriously, the weather was great, and it's going to be the same for tomorrow if anyone wants to come for Sunday. We were parked under the grand stands, which at first was a bit chilly, but then this afternoon it was a great idea as it got pretty hot out.

Attachments

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
Great day for a car show! Here are a few pictures of the cars that attended.... Check out Keith Lundholm's sweet 69 Kadett Rallye!

Attachments

· '72 Opel GT (Sara)
2,119 Posts
It's cool Matt, I ended up having problems with the Kadett, so I took your car and decided to try out track day here at the Speedway, well turns out I had problems...ugh...with yours. It will be ready to pick up sometime in April...2016!
You're killing me Keith! :shocked:. Pictures look great! Good luck to everyone with the awards!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.