Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Opel Key Master
5,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be a trial run event this year in preparation for the 2017 Music City Opel Nationals. These dates will be posted in another thread with locations and Hotel information.

Location will be held at the

Lane Motor Museum
702 Murfreesboro Pike
Nashville, TN, 37210

Contacts will be me Opelspyder or Harold Collins as it comes closer. We are looking at the best hotel for the value and other things in the area we could participate as a group together in.

We will be able to schedule a Basement Tour of the Museum

Again this is going to be a Trial Run for the big show.

· Opel Key Master
5,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I have to get off my butt and get hotel info for those that might want to stay. More than likely being a one day show, nobody will stay over. I have it scheduled, just need to get with Harold on some other things as far as the main show.

· Can Opeler
4,116 Posts
I'll definitely be at this one next year. Finally a Opel show down south!!
I'll get a hold of Richard Stephens, okieopel and Killertxgt and maybe we can caravan up there!

· Opeler
1,735 Posts
I'll get a hold of Richard Stephens, okieopel and Killertxgt and maybe we can caravan up there!
Oh, I don't get asked?

Fine, find your own dirt cheap Lemons GT next time.

BTW if a blood red GT flies by ya'll on the way, just ignore that one finger in the air, It'll just be me checking the wind direction.

"Buddy!"

· Can Opeler
4,116 Posts
Oh, I don't get asked?

Fine, find your own dirt cheap Lemons GT next time.

BTW if a blood red GT flies by ya'll on the way, just ignore that one finger in the air, It'll just be me checking the wind direction.

"Buddy!"
You can come too lol.
You wouldn't be flying past my GT though;) it's a certified 2.0L with all poly too now!

· Opel Key Master
5,586 Posts
Official news!

After some deliberation on having this meet, and coming up so fast, we have decided to cancel this meet and instead prepare more for planning of the National meet. I have other business to attend to this weekend, and wouldn't want to miss the show I am co-hosting. Please spread the word that the show for 2016 is canceled, we will be doing the National Meet and gives us a chance to come up big with a great show.

********************CANCELED OPEL MEET AUGUST 2016********************

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.