Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2017 Fall AutoFair is being held September 21st through the 24th, 2017 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway near Charlotte, NC.

The "show days" for the car clubs is Saturday September 23rd and Sunday September 24th.

If you would like to attend with your Opel, let me know. You will get two free entrance tickets for you and a guest and a free windshield sticker to get your Opel onto the show field. After the show on Saturday, if there are enough people interested, we will go grab a bite to eat at the "Twin Peaks" restaurant.

Awards are given to the top three Opels!

Hope you can make it!

http://www.charlotte-autofair.com

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I once went through Charlotte, on my way from Atlanta to Washington DC. Didn't know you called it "NorthEast"?
You know, when I posted this, I made sure it was Southeast! I guess not. I just moved it to the Southeast. Thanks for pointing that out!

I saw your RSVP. Hope you can make it! Stay tuned!

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just bumping this up! The Fall AutoFair is only 2 1/2 weeks away. We only have 5 spots left so reserve yours today!

· Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,822 Posts
Hold one for me as a "potential" visitor as of right now. If others speak up and want to come, we need to talk. Give me a quick call in this case please, you should still have my cell number.

Dieter

Reactions: Ooooner

· Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
1996 Opel Calibra
7,929 Posts
I may make a pit stop there on the way to Nashville if the DrWagen behaves itself.

Its in for the exhaust today, and once I get a new fuel pump relay it shouldbe driveable..

Reactions: Ooooner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.