Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Spring Charlotte AutoFair will be held April 6th thru the 9th at the Charlotte Motor Speedway near Charlotte, North Carolina! The show dates / days are Saturday, April 8th and Sunday, April 9th.

http://www.charlotte-autofair.com

We have 15 spots this time so reserve your place today! You will receive a free car pass and two free admission tickets for you and a friend or spouse... If you are considering whether or not to attend the Spring or Fall show, usually the Spring show is the larger of the two shows.

If you are needing a place to stay, you are welcome to stay at my house (Hotel Ooooner) or I can line you up with a hotel room.

Contact me through PM on this site or e-mail at [email protected] My phone number is (704) 782-1866

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sundays AutoFair.....

We had four GT's for Sunday's AutoFair as some had to get home.... but we had four great GT's.

People's choice award: Roy Bell
2nd Place: Mark Kirsch
1st Place: Lori and Floyd Schwartz
Best In Show: Mark Glasser (picture below)

We also had new Opelers show up from Trinity, Alabama! John and Bonnie Wilhoite! He has had his GT since he was 18 years old and they look to become active in Opel shows and activities! Welcome John and Bonnie!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.