Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the plan? When and where are the meeting points? TN-route or NC-route?

Dieter

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Sounds like a plan to me! We can meet up on I-77 N at Exit 25 in North Carolina at the usual place. Let me know if y'all want to do that. We plan on going on Thursday morning. If you guys leave around 6 AM, would that put you at our meeting spot around 9:30 to 10 AM?

· Can Opeler
4,116 Posts
Darn! I’ll be a little behind you guys. I’m coming from Texas. I should get to that exit about 2 hours after (but I’m leaving more than a day earlier:p). If any one breaks down I’ll pick you up

Reactions: Ooooner

· Can Opeler
4,116 Posts
Yuck I’d have to leave at 4am! I have to drive 12 hrs. My girlfriend can’t drive because my truck is a stick shift and I have not taught her to drive yet

· Super Moderator
9,836 Posts
Sounds like a plan to me! We can meet up on I-77 N at Exit 25 in North Carolina at the usual place. Let me know if y'all want to do that. We plan on going on Thursday morning. If you guys leave around 6 AM, would that put you at our meeting spot around 9:30 to 10 AM?
Roy
Dieter is meeting me at my house about 5:30am, so we should get to the meeting point in Charlotte about the same time roughly, Edwin is going through Ashville, since he's on that side of town, don't know if we'll meet with him other than at Carlisle, we'll see how things play out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.