Opel GT Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

· Administrator
10,418 Posts
3,719 Posts
Hi Norbert, I bought my GT back in 1989 from the original owner in San Diego. It was equipped with Solex carb which I removed and forgot about it. After reading your post I did some digging and found it in one of my boxes with parts. It is in original condition as removed from the car at that time. If this is what you want, let me know and I will send it to you.

Attachments

4,243 Posts
Hi Norbert, I bought my GT back in 1989 from the original owner in San Diego. It was equipped with Solex carb which I removed and forgot about it. After reading your post I did some digging and found it in one of my boxes with parts. It is in original condition as removed from the car at that time. If this is what you want, let me know and I will send it to you.
That would be great P.J.,thank you:banana::arms:
A new Choke Butterfly,I have still in my parts pile:yup:

· Registered
1,282 Posts
If there is another one of these floating around, I could be interested. I obtained one a couple of years ago and did all of the cleaning, new float, etc but found it to be too far gone.

4,243 Posts
Hi PJ, simple perfect!!!
Carb arrived today!Thank you so much.Will rebuild soon.Must take few new parts from my pile,but be sure the carb
will work fantastic after mill the maine base!
Ha ha
I never know that the carbs would paint in same color as the car it self by factory!:lmao:

Norbert:veryhappy

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.