Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be having an auction at the 2019 Opel Nationals to help pay for expenses AND what is left over will be donated to the Make-A-Wish foundation. When we had the auction at the last Nationals in Charlotte in 2014, after expenses, we donated over $1800 to the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation in memory of Tom Cavataio.

Gil will be attending and is bringing some of his "goody's" to be auctioned off.

If you have anything you would like to donate to the cause, please bring it to the show or if you're not attending and would like to donate an item, just let me know and we can arraign for you to mail it to me.

Even if you are not bringing a Opel, consider coming to the Nationals anyway as this will be a great show!

Roy

·
Super Moderator
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
**Bump**

We will be having an auction at the 2019 Opel Nationals to help pay for expenses AND what is left over will be donated to the Make-A-Wish foundation. When we had the auction at the last Nationals in Charlotte in 2014, after expenses, we donated over $1800 to the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation in memory of Tom Cavataio.

Gil will be attending and is bringing some of his "goody's" to be auctioned off.

If you have anything you would like to donate to the cause, please bring it to the show or if you're not attending and would like to donate an item, just let me know and we can arraign for you to mail it to me.

Even if you are not bringing a Opel, consider coming to the Nationals anyway as this will be a great show!

Roy

·
Super Moderator
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Just had someone donate a NOS clock for the auction which she said she thinks goes in a Manta!

If I only had a Manta.... :thinking:

Gene says it will fit the Asconas or 1900 also.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
7,399 Posts
The luggage rack off my Kadett will be up for auction. It may fit nicely on a GT.. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts