Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
The 2020 Spring AutoFair will be held JUNE 12 thru 14. More information to come but if interested, let me know so I can add your name to the list to receive free admission tickets and a free sticker to get your Opel onto the show field.

If you just need information, contact me here or at [email protected] (O's, not zero's in Ooooner)

My Cell phone:
704-661-3666

·
Registered
39 Posts
Roy, could you repeat that?
Haha J/K

Hopefully I will have got together with pfj and bought his car by then. Definitely plan to come meet everybody.

Do y'all spend the entire weekend there? Probably just be Saturday for me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
WTH!?! I was all excited to go to the Charlotte Goodguys show again. Haven't been in years..... And it moved to Raliegh to the state fair grounds. (Appearently 6 yrs ago. Haha) That sucks!!! I wanted to drive the track again.

All the rod shops in the Concord area and they moved it.... ???

Anybody been? Is it as good as it was at the track? Better? Worse? Indifferent?

·
Super Moderator
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hopefully I will have got together with pfj and bought his car by then. Definitely plan to come meet everybody.

Do y'all spend the entire weekend there? Probably just be Saturday for me.
Some of us spend the weekend at my house or a nearby hotel. Others just come for the Saturday show, which is the main car club show day. Either way, we have fun!

·
Super Moderator
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
An update on registration for the Spring AutoFair....

There is a $20 charge for each car but that is for Saturday and Sunday. So basically, $10 a day.

The deadline for registering your Opel to attend the show is midnight, February 26th. So, I will need to know if you plan to attend so I will have time to turn in the money and paperwork by Monday, February 24th.

·
Super Moderator
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just bumping this show back to the top. Consider coming as the Spring AutoFair is a huge car show with about every type of car you could imagine. There are so many venders that it would take you, minimum, 2 days to see all of them.

Contact me for more information. If you would like to bring your Opel, I'll need to know by February 24th!

·
Super Moderator
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Speedway extended the date for registering your car for the 2020 Spring AutoFair from today, Feb, 24th, to this coming Friday, February 28th. I only have four spots left so let me know asap if you want to bring your Opel to the show....

·
Super Moderator
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Spring AutoFair has been postponed until June due to the Coronavirus outbreak. I will be sending out more information as we get closer to the June dates...

Charlotte Motor Speedway
Monday, March 16, 2020​
Pennzoil AutoFair Postponed, Rescheduled for June 12-14

Scott Cooper
Jonathan Coleman
(704) 455-3209
-- For Immediate Release
CONCORD, N.C. (March 16, 2020) – Charlotte Motor Speedway has announced that its Pennzoil AutoFair, originally scheduled for April 2-5, will be postponed until June 12-14. The move comes after extensive discussions with local public health officials, community leaders and at the advice of the CDC.
“The Pennzoil AutoFair has been a spring tradition at Charlotte Motor Speedway for more than 40 years, and we are fortunate that such marquee events draw fans from across the country and across the world,” said Greg Walter, executive vice president and general manager at Charlotte Motor Speedway. “But as we face unprecedented circumstances far beyond our control, we believe that it is in the best interest of all of the guests, vendors and staff who bring this world-class event to life to postpone until a later date, insuring fans that they can focus on fun throughout their visit with us.”
The American Flat Track event scheduled that weekend at The Dirt Track has also been postponed until a later date.
At this time, Charlotte Motor Speedway does not anticipate any further changes to its 2020 event schedule. Any future updates will be relayed to visitors and guests through the speedway’s social media channels or other digital communications tools.
FOLLOW US:
Keep track of Pennzoil AutoFair attractions and events by following on Twitter and Instagram or become a Facebook fan. Keep up with all the latest news and information with the Charlotte Motor Speedway mobile app.​

1 - 8 of 8 Posts