Opel GT Forum banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Opel Adventure # 77 NC
650 Posts
Does anyone need a good used TH180? I have the one out of my Bitter available. Can deliver to Carlisle.

·
Administrator
10,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
This is a photo of my rear track/panhard bar. It has a big bend in it which I think is damage as all the drawings I have seen show a straight bar. In which case I am interested in buying a replacement at Carlisle. Thanks. View attachment 435387
Some people hook onto that when pulling a GT. Not a good idea! It should be straight.

·
1,099 Posts
This is a photo of my rear track/panhard bar. It has a big bend in it which I think is damage as all the drawings I have seen show a straight bar. In which case I am interested in buying a replacement at Carlisle. Thanks. View attachment 435387
Hi Jay,
I have a spare staright panhard I can bring and give you for a few bucks. Also, these things are actually pretty soft and can be straightened with a vice and or/big hammer. I've done it myself. You do need a straight one or you'll be crabbing down the road! :)

·
1,099 Posts
Drivers side corner
Here's pic View attachment 435413
I have that tank spare though it's got a bit of old gas in it and stinks to high heaven. I haven't looked inside but it's been kept capped and is probably okay. You are welcome to pick it up near Philly Airport with my compliments:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Opel Key Master
5,278 Posts
Might let one of my Opel Gt billboard go, if any interest let me know. These are actual billboards that were never hung. Probably 10x20ft each. Jay, I have those bars powdercoated, but maybe should talk about a complete differential

·
Opeler
1,258 Posts

·
Just Some Dude in Jersey
15,349 Posts
Yeah, I would pounce on that in a second if I had a big enough garage. Nope, someone else will have to bust their bank account on it. :)

·
Opel Key Master
5,278 Posts
I have made up some rebuild kits for the GT kick panel vents and the outer dash vents to replace the foam, also a heater box door foam kit. Will have an introductory price at the show.

will have a couple aluminum pulleys, NOS lenses for various Kadetts, decals for GT boosters, door decals, blank cowl plates. Lots of Opel Literature, rare books, decals, and treasures I haven’t offered for sale before. I am not planning on bringing much used parts, only by request.

·
Opeler
1,302 Posts
I have made up some rebuild kits for the GT kick panel vents and the outer dash vents to replace the foam, also a heater box door foam kit. Will have an introductory price at the show. View attachment 435442 View attachment 435443
will have a couple aluminum pulleys, NOS lenses for various Kadetts, decals for GT boosters, door decals, blank cowl plates. Lots of Opel Literature, rare books, decals, and treasures I haven’t offered for sale before. I am not planning on bringing much used parts, only by request.
Show some of these treasures.....

Karl

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Door decals? LIke big racing numbers?

of course you have new rubbers for the heaters and vents. Just after i took mine apart and cleaned it up then put it all back together. that dash is a PITA lol. How much you charging for complete set for both heaters box and vents?

61 - 79 of 79 Posts