Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s official. The Charlotte Fall AutoFair will run this Fall! Finally! The dates are September 9th thru the 11th. More information will be made available as soon as I know more.

Roy

· Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,822 Posts
Count me in!

Dieter

Reactions: Ooooner

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Finally! Car shows again! The Fall AutoFair will definitely run this coming September 9th, 10th and 11th. Notice no Sunday show. We have 12 assigned infield spots so it's first come, first served. The cost is $10 for each car which will get you and a passenger in. Since there is no Sunday show, you will be able to park in our assigned spots on FRIDAY if you want to. But Saturday is the big show day.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you want to be included on the list. I will go ahead and pay the speedway for our spots to secure them so you can just give me your $10 bucks at the show.

I got Harold, Dieter, Will I. Finish and myself on the list so far. that leaves 8 spots....

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. More information as I get it....

Roy Bell
[email protected]
[email protected]
704-661-3666

· Super Moderator
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Down to only 6 available spots for the Fall AutoFair! Contact me ASAP to get your spot. Our location is to be determined but will be on the speedway infield for sure.

Hope to see there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.