Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Fall AutoFair will definitely run this coming September 9th, 10th and 11th. Notice no Sunday show. We have 12 assigned infield spots so it's first come, first served. The cost is $10 for each car which will get you and a passenger in. Since there is no Sunday show, you will be able to park in our assigned spots on FRIDAY if you want to. But Saturday is the big show day.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you want to be included on the list. I will go ahead and pay the speedway for our spots to secure them so you can just give me your $10 bucks at the show.

Update: Down to only FIVE spots left. If you want in, contact me asap to reserve your spot.

Reactions: Gary

·
Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
7,573 Posts
I will probably come :)

·
7,573 Posts
I dont see why I wouldn't be there. With the Senator or the Calibra. ;)

Reactions: Nitromancer

·
Registered
1970 Opel Gt - Purchased July 1972 - Chartreuse - restored - 3000 miles as of 02-16, 2021 -
792 Posts
Hey Ooooner, Which day do we circle the GT's in the center field and what time of day. Thanks, Carl

·
Super Moderator
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Ooooner, Which day do we circle the GT's in the center field and what time of day. Thanks, Carl
Carl, we can actually park on the infield in our allotted spot on Friday, the 10th of September, if you want to. Saturday, the 11th, is the official show day for the car clubs. The Speedway officials want us parked in our designated spot by 7:30 AM on Saturday morning. The gates open to the public at 8 AM so they want everyone in place for the public. I know it’s early but it makes sense and we’ve always done it. Do you plan to come up on Friday or Saturday? We usually meet somewhere close to the speedway and go over as a group. I can give you your windshield sticker and 2 people passes then. Can’t get in without the passes or sticker. If you come up on Friday, we can meet up for supper somewhere and I can get the passes to you then. If you come up Friday morning, I’ll meet you to get the passes so you can get in on Friday. I’ll be going over on Friday. Give me a call at 704-661-3666 if you got any questions.

Reactions: Gary

·
Super Moderator
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Getting closer to the AutoFair show, September 9th thru the 11th. Let me know if you want a spot for Friday and/or Saturday for only $10. Not a bad deal. This gets you and a friend and your Opel onto the speedway infield in our assigned show spaces. Great show!

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,453 Posts
Cloud Tire Car Wheel Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here are some other cool cars at the AutoFair!
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
7,573 Posts
Started a New job, I was hoping to make it... sorry :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts