Opel GT Forum banner

Will you be attending.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
I've been to a bunch of bike runs, but this will be our first car run and yes I'm pumped about going. Have a few items to get lined out on the Pickle before now and then. Is this also a swap meet? Like I have a whole bunch of room, lol, but I have some items/parts I have no use for and would like to bring. Thanks

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yes, it does and now knowing my AC kit is still a couple weeks out, I don't know if I'll have AC installed by the time of this run and it's not just that, I have a squadron reunion to attend the week before and walleye fishing in Wyoming with my brother couple of days before that, so time in the car is a we'll see. Looking forward to being there!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yeah lol, I was looking for something a little bigger. Ordered a couple shirts. Now when registered, weren't we supposed to be getting a shirt? If so, are they the same shirts? Thanks

·
Registered
357 Posts
Just booked a room for Friday night... assuming I don't overheat on the way down (like last year) I will be at the hotel Friday, attending the show on Saturday.
I am bringing a spare starter for Sam, another steering column for John, and will try to toss in a few other items that might be of interest to anyone.
How about a distributor?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Has anyone received their rally shirts? I've tried to reached out to David for a shipping number and nothing? I was charged for shipping, I expect them to be here before I leave to go to the rally.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Rick
It seems There has been some printing issue with the shirts. I will go by there and see if I can have yours here for show with no shipping charge. This is another of those down to the wire things. Extending the deadline to order until the end of August backed up timing, murphy's law then comes into effect
That works, I was hoping to have them here to bring there, I told David in email that I was contacting my CC company to dispute charges since they haven't made it here. But if I can get the shirts and no charges on shipping that works too. Thanks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts