Opel GT Forum banner

Will you be attending.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Opeler
782 Posts
Jessie and I are hopeful to the make the trip, but it will all depend on how the boys are doing when the time comes. It will likely be our first weekend away in a long while.

Will keep everyone up to date.

-David

Reactions: Nitromancer

· Opeler
782 Posts
Jessie and I are planning to arrive Friday afternoon. Similar to last year, we booked an air BNB in downtown Springfield, just minutes from the show. We will join the group for dinner Friday and Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

David

· Opeler
782 Posts
Looks like plans on our end are coming together. Jessie and I will be leaving tomorrow morning and should arrive by 3pm. We will likely check into our Air BNB and probably stop at the car wash before meeting up at the hotel.

The cruse downtown is always fun, count us in. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Safe travels (y)

Reactions: Young Gt Lover

· Opeler
782 Posts
It was wonderful seeing everyone again and meeting new faces. A huge thanks for John and Connie for another awesome year. The mother road event is one of the best!

It was an honor to be the recipient of the award for Best GT. I am truly humble...

After a close call with an 18-wheeler, we made it back home around 4pm Sunday.. Looking forward to next year, hope to see everyone there!

David

1 - 4 of 4 Posts