Opel GT Forum banner

Will you be attending.

261 - 280 of 308 Posts

·
Detritus Maximus
3,720 Posts
That's about it for my pics. I have a couple of the group gathered for the auction, but a little hesitant to post pics of people.
If anyone would like me to remove a pic, please let me know.

·
Registered
The Young One
2,164 Posts
Reactions: hrcollinsjr

·
Registered
The Young One
2,164 Posts
Thanks so much John and Connie for doing this show! We had a blast! We will definitely be coming next year! We got back to my grandparent’s house safely at like 5:00 our time. Then unloaded the GT and it started raining, so we made it just in time. We have a lot we want to do to the 69 before next year! Headlights are a big deal and tires and some other things we need to do. Thanks for all the info and help everyone and thanks for helping me put headlights on my car!

I will post my pictures this afternoon after school.

Reactions: hrcollinsjr

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,791 Posts
Thank you so much John and Conny! The whole weekend was awesome, you are always organizing a great event and it is easily visible that you put a whole lot of time into it. The Opel world is a great place because of awesome people like you!
The hotel is great, and the location serves us well.
Thank you to all the old & new friends I met during the weekend, you are all part of my extended family here in the USA!

Dieter

·
2,016 Posts
Sorry I forgot to post the winners of the Participant Awards on Saturday. If I misspell your name, please forgive.

Best GT= David Eyles Red 73

Best Manta/Ascona= Oliver Muessig Blue Manta

Best Kadett or Other= Keith Lundholm Red Kadett Rallye

Best Modified Opel/Or pre-1965= Pete Anastopoulos 1959 Rekord

Tom Cavataio Award/ Longest Drive in an Opel= Charles Goin

261 - 280 of 308 Posts