Opel GT Forum banner

Will you be attending.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
The Young One
1,377 Posts
My grandpa booked a hotel room and we are registered for the show! It will be my grandparents and I going along with The GT which will be trailered. I wanted my dad to come but he only has so many vacation days off work. Now we need to get a title figured-out. I can’t wait to see everybody and See some awesome opels!

·
Opel Tinkerer and Rescuer
7,681 Posts

·
Registered
The Young One
1,377 Posts
Reactions: GoinManta

·
Your Noble Friend ;-)
4,697 Posts
Im lazy.. whats the link for it and the Hotel :)
You are too lazy to scroll up a bit, but want to organize a National Opel meet? God and Adam Opel be with us!

Dieter

·
7,681 Posts
You are too lazy to scroll up a bit, but want to organize a National Opel meet? God and Adam Opel be with us!

Dieter
;P

It was actually more like I saw the "contract" with Comfort Inns, but no link or code. Couldnt' find it so was wondeirng if I was blind and missed it. Maybe it was on another thread or something I also couldnt find.

With Carlisle Comfort Inns gave us an online code and link.

·
7,681 Posts
Sorry, I am an old fart with no youngsters around to show me the in's and out's of the tech world. I.E. I don't do links. Just one of the reasons I am beginning to feel it is time for someone else to take over the Mother Road Event.
No problem, calling it then.. ;)

Reactions: Nitromancer

·
Registered
The Young One
1,377 Posts
Okay, this time I went to website and I'm registered! So what hotel/motel everybody staying at? I need to get a room, thanks.
If you look back through this thread you can find the info.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I've been to a bunch of bike runs, but this will be our first car run and yes I'm pumped about going. Have a few items to get lined out on the Pickle before now and then. Is this also a swap meet? Like I have a whole bunch of room, lol, but I have some items/parts I have no use for and would like to bring. Thanks

·
Registered
The Young One
1,377 Posts
I've been to a bunch of bike runs, but this will be our first car run and yes I'm pumped about going. Have a few items to get lined out on the Pickle before now and then. Is this also a swap meet? Like I have a whole bunch of room, lol, but I have some items/parts I have no use for and would like to bring. Thanks
I think some people bring parts but I this will be my first year going too this year.

·
Opeler
873 Posts
There is no swap meet at the show, but some people bring parts to our informal meeting at the hotel. There's usually an auction as well, where some donated parts are used to raise funds for the club.

·
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Just a quick update. Talked with Gil Wesson today from Opel GT Source. He plans to be at the event, so a good chance to talk with him in person. Also a couple of other calls with folks confirming they will be here. One of those folks was not part of this group, so I would ask those you who are on Facebook and other social media to spread the word and pass on info. Still working on internet store for event shirts. Seems like after July 4 the summer flys by.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yes, it does and now knowing my AC kit is still a couple weeks out, I don't know if I'll have AC installed by the time of this run and it's not just that, I have a squadron reunion to attend the week before and walleye fishing in Wyoming with my brother couple of days before that, so time in the car is a we'll see. Looking forward to being there!

41 - 60 of 79 Posts