Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Über Genius
9,354 Posts
I don't know the names of parts but I have a differential headed to scrap (minus gears and bearings)

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Washington State zip code 98003. I don't want to have anyone ship the whole driveshaft. I only want the splined barrel sleeve. Have to cut it off.

·
Über Genius
9,354 Posts
I will send a picture in a bit. I think I have what you want.

·
Über Genius
9,354 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DIBS. If you would be willing to disassemble that and cut it up, I would have you ship the barrel spline to me. If not, I will just drive down there.

·
Über Genius
9,354 Posts
DIBS. If you would be willing to disassemble that and cut it up, I would have you ship the barrel spline to me. If not, I will just drive down there.
My work has a truck that drives up to the Seatac area every evening. I can check if they'd be willing to take it to the warehouse. Then you could just pick it up there.

·
Über Genius
9,354 Posts
I think left coast means that it is on the left side of the country when you look at it on a map. And the east coast is the right coast in the same speak.
:)
No, it doesn't. You're thinking West Coast vs East Coast.
We're on the West Coast.

·
Über Genius
9,354 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
No, it doesn't. You're thinking West Coast vs East Coast.
We're on the West Coast.
In this case left is a synonym for West. I admit that I'm no expert on American English, but I have seen that it's common in the US to play with words in a similar way, like "went south" meaning going down or breaking(south being down on a map) or "north of" something meaning its more than(north being up on a map). But it is of course possible that I have imagined everything in my dirty foreign mind.

·
Über Genius
9,354 Posts
In this case left is a synonym for West. I admit that I'm no expert on American English, but I have seen that it's common in the US to play with words in a similar way, like "went south" meaning going down or breaking(south being down on a map) or "north of" something meaning its more than(north being up on a map). But it is of course possible that I have imagined everything in my dirty foreign mind.
The thread is off-topic.

·
Über Genius
9,354 Posts
Extricated!

Wasn't easy, nor fun. Yet still satisfying

Reactions: Mercougary
1 - 17 of 17 Posts