Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our July 4th 2020 Sale starts tomorrow and runs through July 10th. Sale prices will be posted tonight on our website.

Happy 4th Of July 2020,

The OGTS Team :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Woo nice, I was eyeballing the carpet set already and this sent it over the edge. How often do y'all run sales like this? Wondering what other dates I should be on the lookout for.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I hate having to click, then click, disable my VPN, wait 8 hours after reading this to see the actual sale prices, click refresh until they're posted...

Happy to save everyone else the time too:

·
Opeler
466 Posts
Love it! Thanks for sharing! By the way I've bought the new door handles myself...totally awesome and nice upgrade for old dull ones.

·
Registered
9 Posts
OGTS Sub-Forum <-- About that often.
Shoo i'm so new I haven't even checked every single sub forum yet. Been searching like crazy for stuff I'm specifically looking for, and just hitting "NEW" a couple times a week to see what the current activity is like. Good call out, time to browse all sub forums and check for sticky posts and such i guess :D

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hate having to click, then click, disable my VPN, wait 8 hours after reading this to see the actual sale prices, click refresh until they're posted...

Happy to save everyone else the time too:

Sorry Matt. This is the first time we've done it this way. We wanted everyone to know of the sale on Friday, but we didn't have enough guys to cover the phones on Friday. That is why we delayed getting the prices posted. Obviously online orders are never a problem. But, normally when we send the emails out, the phones get pretty busy! Richard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts