Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Cam-in-head?
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The show is "Dallas Car Sharks", where 3 or 4 very irritating people buy cars at auction, fix them and flip them. The episode was called "There's a New Shark in Town", and will be re-run on Velocity Channel several times in the next week.

This '69 Kadett had fresh gold paint but was missing pretty much all of the exterior pieces and a lot of the interior. The lady who bought it found someone named "Otto" (wink wink) who basically saved the car for her by supplying numerous parts.

It had Sprint carbs and exhaust, if I'm not mistaken. Automatic tranny. I wonder where it came from???

Dallas Car Clowns

Reactions: JudokaJohn

·
Opeler
3,106 Posts
Martha (Dallas Car Sharks) went to Otto's residence and purchased approximately $1500 of Opel trim parts. There were three Opels in his driveway; Blue Bitter, a GT, and Opel sedan. Forgot how many he still owns. Tried to view the 2nd airing at 2:30 am, but fell asleep.

I respect Otto for his accurate postings and candid humor. Enjoyed talking with him when he was at an OMC picnic in Southern Calif., years ago. One of my favorite, long time Opel owners. Maybe he will post and tell us the story?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Martha (Dallas Car Sharks) went to Otto's residence and purchased approximately $1500 of Opel trim parts. There were three Opels in his driveway; Blue Bitter, a GT, and Opel sedan. Forgot how many he still owns. Tried to view the 2nd airing at 2:30 am, but fell asleep.

I respect Otto for his accurate postings and candid humor. Enjoyed talking with him when he was at an OMC picnic in Southern Calif., years ago. One of my favorite, long time Opel owners. Maybe he will post and tell us the story?

I wish a Manta would be in his driveway. But, cool story, except the coments from some people in that show.

·
Opeler
756 Posts
I just saw this episode the other day, only caught the tail end of the show. Normally, I don't watch it, as OpelKurt says, "very irritating people" are hard to take.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts