Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Opel Lovers...
1970 GT for sale. Car has been in family for last 33 years, was going to be restored (by me), but another project came about (older corvette). Interior is immaculate, no cracks in vinyl dash, all bezels, etc. Seats look like they have never been sat on. Manual transmission; however cousin blew 3rd gear. I started to remove the radiator as I was going to strip the whole car. Hinge for hood broke. Front belly pan is all there along with all floorboards. It has some "cancer" in the usual spots... Behind the front tires, Rockers, and Rear Wheel Wells - gotta love michigan salt! I did drive it to my home, so I know the engine runs. All Glass is in excellent shape, head light assemblies in working condition. I paid $900.00 for it two years ago, and would like the same. I am open to any reasonable offers. Feel free to e-mail me at: [email protected] or call me direct at 586-322-5621. I was not sure how to post pictures here, but I can e-mail photos.

·
Old Opeler
5,564 Posts
You will get tired of being just one of the 'herd' with the older Corvette!
Just put the GT away in the corner of the shed till you come to your senses. After all someone in your family did have the good taste to buy an Opel GT many years ago :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.