OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
Opel GT Source sells fiberglass bellypans, not sure how much

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jim branham contact me

Jim, I received your e-mail about the nose valance but I couldn't reach you by the phone number you gave. Give me a message back with more info. Thanks, Mike. PS they said your mailbox was full and couldn't receive any new messages

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nose valance, belly pan?

What the heck? Is it possible that I'm searching for the wrong body part by name?. What I need is the entire front valance / belly pan? It's the body part directly under the headlights. Could someone please enlighten me on whats the correct name, or better yet if someone has one or even a rusted one for sale. Thanks, Mike

·
OPEL-LESS!!!
2,116 Posts
the stell piece that joins the lower front fenders and wraps underneath the whole front of the car is the bellypan. i assume this is what most of assume you are talking about. opels are commonly known for them rotting out from the battery leaking acid onto them. try opeljunkyard.com to possably get a used steel origional one or if you can get a "brand new" fiberglass one from OGTS. suselbeek has them too i would assume in sheetmetal and fiberglass....downfall is that they are located in germany. you can get almost any body part from them you can think of. opelgtparts.com

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.