Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Hi, I'm new to this, so forgive me if something doesn't show up quite right. My Daughter purchased 2 Opel GT's (against my better judgement):no: and her Dad was all excited, because now they had a winter project. Well, ................that was in 2005. Now it's up to Mom to clean up:cool: The good intentions of 18 yr olds fade fast. I have a 72 & 73 Opel GT for sale. My Daughter paid $600 + shipping, but I am selling them for $400, negotiable. Both cars were purchased in hopes of making one really nice Opel. I'm not sure what parts were coming off of what car and being combined to make one,(both are whole cars) but it will be a nice car, if someone finds the time to do this. If there are any interested parties out there, or if you know of anyone around the Madison Ohio area I can be emailed at jwalbeck"at"roadrunner.com. Madison is about an hour west from Meadville PA.
Thanks, I look forward to any emails with offers.

Registered
Hi, I'm new to this, so forgive me if something doesn't show up quite right. My Daughter purchased 2 Opel GT's (against my better judgement)馃嚦馃嚧 and her Dad was all excited, because now they had a winter project. Well, ................that was in 2005. Now it's up to Mom to clean up:cool: The good intentions of 18 yr olds fade fast. I have a 72 & 73 Opel GT for sale. My Daughter paid $600 + shipping, but I am selling them for $400, negotiable. Both cars were purchased in hopes of making one really nice Opel. I'm not sure what parts were coming off of what car and being combined to make one,(both are whole cars) but it will be a nice car, if someone finds the time to do this. If there are any interested parties out there, or if you know of anyone around the Madison Ohio area I can be emailed at jwalbeck"at"roadrunner.com. Madison is about an hour west from Meadville PA.
Thanks, I look forward to any emails with offers.

Registered
Sounds familiar.... I am restoring a opel gt as we speak. I would be greatly interested in the cars and could come pick up. Are there any pictures you could send?

Registered
Sounds familiar.... I am restoring a opel gt as we speak. I would be greatly interested in the cars and could come pick up. Are there any pictures you could send?
Jackie's semi-responsible 18-year old is now 30. Probably married and has 3 kids.

If the cars are still available, she probably is starting to have time restoring them herself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts