Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
left rear tailight lens or housing and lens ,this is what i need most
front left turn signal lens (lower valence)

left front fender (i can fix mine but would like better one)
drivers door pull molded rubber
drivers door window regulator....
hood

·
Super Moderator
9,716 Posts
Tail light lense/assembly I can do, turn signal unit, good luck on that as you may have to go to the German Ebay for that. You're going to have to explain more what is "drivers door pull molded rubber?" As for the window regulator, I don't have anymore, used to, but, to help in your search, the mech out of a Manta works too. The left front fender, I'm assuming is the driver's side? I have one, but, will be a b***h to ship, even for me. You might consider going to pick one up. Hood, hmmmm, I have one, but needs a little work, again, this is something that would be a booger to ship.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
tail light

im looking for the handle /armrest for driver side
// that and the tailight for now let me know how much you need ,,i need tailight lens not really the whole thing..and let me know on the armrest too my zip is 34653

·
Registered
117 Posts
im looking for the handle /armrest for driver side
// that and the tailight for now let me know how much you need ,,i need tailight lens not really the whole thing..and let me know on the armrest too my zip is 34653
Honestly, take a weekend and a trailer up to his house. GA aint far from FL. Then you can get your stuff, and it will save you both the hassle of shipping

·
tomking
2,479 Posts
left rear tailight lens or housing and lens ,this is what i need most
front left turn signal lens (lower valence)

left front fender (i can fix mine but would like better one)
drivers door pull molded rubber
drivers door window regulator....
hood
can probably do left signal lens, door pull, window regulator. will have to dig in the stash. can you send a picture of the turn signal lens?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok will do

Thanks Gene. I can look tomorrow afternoon. Stevyz please remind me as I have been known to forget.
so regulator ,turn signal (left front), armrest (driver) i have paypal whenever you are ready.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
consider fuel

So then what are we debatin about! :) Just run up there and get whatever you need from him and then its a done deal
well its 9 hour drive at even though the states seem close so.. i will pay to ship the small stuff cause im driving the car and i need turn signals to stay legal... the body job is ways off but i have a vacatio n coming up..

·
tomking
2,479 Posts
Found a blinker but dont know if its right or left. it is without lens. I took pictures with my phone, but memory was full so when I went to post them here they werent. I didnt find the door pull but believe I have them and regulator,,, somewhere. I wont be able to look any further until friday. sorry.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok

tom dont worry about photo ) i only need the lens so if no lens then dont worry about that .. gene is sending me door pull and back lens .....so
when you get a chance look for regulator if you could driver side,.... maybe youll find lens too...no rush...the back lens was the one i needed most mines crumbling....my window still works good till you get 1 in from the top then skips and i have to help it .. but it would be nice to replace it ...thanks to all

·
Super Moderator
9,716 Posts
tom dont worry about photo ) i only need the lens so if no lens then dont worry about that .. gene is sending me door pull and back lens .....so
when you get a chance look for regulator if you could driver side,.... maybe youll find lens too...no rush...the back lens was the one i needed most mines crumbling....my window still works good till you get 1 in from the top then skips and i have to help it .. but it would be nice to replace it ...thanks to all
I have an arm rest and a lens/reflector assembly in the back of my Sportwagon, they'll be shipped out UPS tomorrow.

·
Doug
92 Posts
Ascona Parts

Good lookin' out Mike!

Unfortunately I am in Leesville, LA for the next two months. I'll be happy to ship any parts once I am home again.

BTW, I still have the Ascona body so if you need that area at the back of the drivers door (gratis), let me know. I'm really hoping someone will give me an excuse to "have" to go buy a recip saw.... It was you asking about that area, right? Coulda been OpelBits too. My darn flashbulb memory...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
might have to add a weber carb to the list...

anyone have decent weber carb? or at least good lower half i suspect a crack in the secondary side of my carb ....cant seem to get it to stop percolating fuel into the secondary... so i either need some advice(maybe something im overlooking? read the weber flooding? thread i have documented my progress.. im frustrated with this problem...car runs so nice otherwise...
but to recap return line 3 prong filter inatalled, spacer yes ,heat shield yes,new needle and seat, float, power valve and economiser valve ,swapped emulsion tube on secondary,,,im getting bubbles coming from the jet for the secondary side(inside the bowl) while engine is running (and after i shut it off) i have never had this happen before..ive dealt with weber two barrels on my vws for years..im stumped...:confused:

·
Mid-West Opeler
2,405 Posts
anyone have decent weber carb?.....im stumped...:confused:
I have a spare in pieces weber. You want water choke or electric choke. No warranties.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts