Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,

i have a 1972 opel gt (build date 12-71) for sale in idaho. it is in jerome, idaho. it is all complete as near as i can tell, the body is a bit rough on it, has a dent in passenger side door, battery tray is pretty much gone, needs some wiring work, a few other areas that will need some work on them.

still has original solex on it that has been rebuilt, all glass is good.
i will have some pics up of it in the next week or so. has original wheels with little hubcaps on them.

no title at the moment for the car, however i can get the title for it, the guy i got it from has misplaced the title, and since he is an over the road river, i have been unable to catch up to him to get title transferred to me.

i am asking for best offer on this vehicle.

if oyu are interested or would like more details please contact me at:

eric reed
921 north buchanan, apt a
pocatello, id
208-234-8051
[email protected]

thank you,

eric

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
at the moment, no i do not have any pics without snow.

as far as the body, yes it definitely needs some paint, alot of that darker black stuff you see on the car is tree sap i believe. it sat under a tree for a couple of years before i acquired this vehicle.

has a dent in passenger side door, doesnt appear to be creased just needs popped out, the battery tray/pan is pretty much gone, i have been led to beleive this is a common problem on gt's, i have not discovered any areas with bondo, there are a few other minor areas with some rust, but over all the body appears to be rather solid.

eric

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in Utah, do you have an asking price? If you decide to part it out, I would be interested in body panels and the interior

·
371 Posts
gt

hey whats wrong with your truck
maybe we can work some kind of trade
does the motor turn over
can you get a title for the car

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i need to get the parts to degree my cam in the engine, and add a few other high performance parts to it. (offset cam key set, carb rebuild kit, or another good edelbrock carburetor, cam degree set, headers, set of 308 casting number heads for a dodge 360)

as far as engine turning over, if oyu are talking about the car, then yes it turns over fine, having checked actual numbers but compression still is good on it.

as far as the title, if i can ever catch up with the previous owner and get him down to the courthouse to either sign over title or apply for lost title, then yes we can get a title for it

eric

1 - 12 of 12 Posts