Opel GT Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Senior Contributor
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
750 Cars!! How many Opel’s???

http://www.route66fest.com/

The route 66 Car show is coming up in two weeks in Springfield IL. Last year they had 750 cars spread over 22 square blocks. This year should be as big if not bigger. I am pre-registered and I am number 500 something. I think there are at least 5 Opel's already pre-registered and paid. It would be great if we could get more. The car show is huge they have lots to do besides the show as there is also an art show for the less mechanically interested types

Out of town People are staying at the Baymount (around $97) and the motel 8 ($55 for a double) that I know of. plus locals from So IL and the St Louis area will be there making day trips

Springfield is only about 1 hour from STL, 3 hours from Indianapolis and 2 ½ from Chicago, it’s a good five from Kansas City and NE Tenn is not that far if you have some time hop in your Opel and come on down!!!!!

I can be reached at [email protected] or 314 645-5776 if anyone is coming from the west and wants to drive up early on Friday as they a running the old route 66 from stl to springfield to arrive before the big parade friday night.

Calvin

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.