Opel GT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today, 9/21/05, one of my decent friends, Devin Yent, passed away in a car accident on his way back to school from "Co-op"..which means you go to work for 3 hours, and school for 3. So far, from what I know, he was not at fault. He died quick due to neck injuries, so we know we was not in much, if not any pain at all.

This is death #3 at Hemlock High School, JUST in my grade. There has been many more.. RIP All of you.

2005 - Devin Yent, Car accident.
2004 - Justin Repuhn, US Army, Iraq RPG
2003 - Chris Bray, Jessica Castillo, Both car accidents.
2002 - Alex Wardin, Car accident.
20?? - Joe Hodson, Car accident

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Jon. I lost one of the kids in the "at risk" group I work with this weekend. What a shame and sadness for all. Jarrell

·
1000 Post Club
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Need to add one more to the list that I forgot about,
2004 - Linsday Traumer, Cancer

So that actually makes FOUR just in my grade, since she would have graduated with me..

·
Super Moderator
13,841 Posts
Sparky73 said:
Need to add one more to the list that I forgot about,
2004 - Linsday Traumer, Cancer

So that actually makes FOUR just in my grade, since she would have graduated with me..
I certainly can relate. Today would have been my sister's 36th b-day, but cancer took her at 30. I still can't accept losing her at 30, but for that to happen to someone younger than 20....that's just wrong.

·
Senior Contributor
5,046 Posts
Life is very unpredictable, and very short. Savor every day. Find the good things, and avoid conflict. Life is too short...... I also can relate, I lost my father to cancer, I was 15.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts